Buy the CU Medical Unlocked Internal Cabinet for the from the British Heart Foundation
|IPAD (CU Medical)
|Defibrillator storage material
CU Medical Unlocked Internal Cabinet with Alarm
The Unlocked Cabinet is an excellent indoor storage option for your AED, and will keep it safe whilst ensuring it is visible in an emergency situation.
The cabinet is fitted with an alarm that triggers when opened – this provides added security for your defibrillator, but will also alert bystanders in the event of an emergency, encouraging them to come to your aid.
- External dimensions: 37cm x 37cm x 17cm
- Internal dimensions: 35cm x 35cm x 15cm
- Material: sheet steel, powder coated
- Inspection window material: PLEX
- Magnetic lock
- Fitted with an alarm which is triggered when opened (requires Power Supply: 3x AA)
- Bold and clear text clearly signals the defibrillator inside
- Clear window so everyone can see the AED inside the cabinet
- Please note - Defibrillator not included.
How to use
Use the clean and bold wall cabinet to safely store your defibrillator indoors whilst also making its location clear to passers-by. The design of the wall cabinet holds your AED securely in place until needed, and features a clear glass window enabling anyone in the area to see the it at all times.
The alarm system provides an added bonus - once the door is open an alarm siren will sound alerting passers-by that there is a medical emergency taking place.
Download the Internal cabinet with alarm user manual