Defibsafe 2 Lockable External Defibrillator Cabinet | British Heart Foundation
|IPAD (CU Medical)
|Defibrillator storage material
DefibSafe 2 Lockable External Defibrillator Cabinet
This cabinet is essential for storing and protecting an external or publicly accessible defibrillator. The locked DefibSafe2 cabinet protects the defibrillators from the weather and maintains a constant temperature to ensure the defibrillator battery is maintained in optimum working order.
Please note - the DefibSafe 2 Lockable External Defibrillator Cabinet will need to be fitted by a qualified electrician.
Colour: Yellow for high visibility in all conditions, perfect for outdoor use
- Material: Corrosion and impact resistant polyethylene.
- IP 66 rated to ensure the defibrillator is protected from the elements all year round.
- Unique location code - allows Emergency Services to pin point your location.
- Stainless steel mechanical lock with 2-year warranty through normal use. Includes a coded keypad.
- Heated to ensure the cabinet maintains an internal temperature of between 5° and 25°.
- Energy efficient low-voltage transformer for low running costs.
- LED lighting - highly visible at night time featuring an internal light.
- 3 bolt fixing to wall, ensuring a stable fixing even on uneven surfaces
- Large single handle - easier to open
- 10-year warranty against damage to the outer casing
- We advise the use of a qualified electrician when installing
- The DS2 Cabinet requires a standard UK mains 230v connection
- Compatible with all BHF stocked defibrillators.
- Please note - Defibrillator not included.
DefibSafe2 Cabinet: Locked
3 x Washers
1 x PVC Conduit Pipe
3 x Expansion Bolts
1 x UK Plug
Depth including Lock Handle: 285mm
Floor to shelf – 330mm
Width – 285mm
Depth with door closed – 160mm