Defibsafe 2 Unlocked External Defibrillator Cabinet | The British Heart Foundation
|IPAD (CU Medical)
|Defibrillator storage material
DefibSafe 2 Unlocked External Defibrillator Cabinet
This cabinet is essential for storing and protecting an external or publicly accessible defibrillator. The unlocked cabinet protects the defibrillators from the weather and maintains a constant temperature to ensure the defibrillator battery is maintained in optimum working order.
- Colour: Yellow for high visibility in all conditions, perfect for outdoor use
- Material: Corrosion and impact resistant polyethylene.
- IP 66 rated to ensure the defibrillator is protected from the elements all year round.
- Single-handed, unlocked entry handle for easy access.
- Internally lit by LED lighting.
- Heated to ensure the cabinet maintains an internal temperature of between 5° and 25°.
- Energy efficient low-voltage transformer for low running costs.
- Unique location code to aid location information
- 3 bolt fixing to wall
- Unlocked for immediate access
- 10 year warranty
- Compatible with all BHF stocked defibrillators.
- Please note - Defibrillator not included.
Please note - the DefibSafe 2 Unlocked External Cabinet will need to be fitted by a qualified electrician.
The DS2 Cabinet requires a standard UK mains 230v connection
DefibSafe2 Cabinet: Unlocked
3 x Washers
1 x PVC Conduit Pipe
3 x Expansion Bolts
1 x UK Plug
Depth including Lock Handle: 285mm
Floor to shelf – 330mm
Width – 285mm
Depth with door closed – 160mm