Heartsine Samaritan PAD 500P semi automatic defibrillator | British Heart Foundation
Heartsine Samaritan PAD 500P defibrillator with CPR advisor
|10 year estimate running cost
|£390 inc vat
|(H) 20cm (W) 18.4cm (D) 4.8cm
|Device IP rating
|IP56 – Dust & powerful water jet protection from all directions
|Biphasic truncated exponential
|CPR pressure feedback, Metronome, Voice guidance
|Requires paediatric pad-pak (CPR feedback disabled)
|Carry case, Electrode pads, Battery
|Up to 4 years
|Number of shocks
|Estimated battery life
|Electrode pads age rating
|Connectivity and data storage
|HeartSine AED can store 90 minutes of ECG (full disclosure) and event/incident recording.
|0°C to 50°C
|0°C to 50°C
About the HeartSine Samaritan PAD 500p defibrillator
The HeartSine 500p is a small and compact, easy to use semi automatic defibrillator suitable for all trained level users. The Heartsine 500p provides real time visual and verbal feedback to the rescuer on the force and rate of CPR compressions during an sudden cardiac arrest. HeartSine’s CPR Advisor technology detects, via the defibrillator electrodes, the force and rate of CPR being provided, without the need for accelerometers or pucks. This defibrillator includes a single use integrated adult battery and electrode pad pak, making it simple to maintain and monitor with one dual expiration date. The battery and electrode pak have a 4 year life span.
- Integrated real time CPR feedback - Easy-to-understand visual and voice prompts guide the rescuer through the entire resuscitation process, providing specific feedback on the force and rate of compressions.
- Performs an automatic self-test weekly and each time the device is turned on. If an automatic self-test detects a condition that requires attention, this negative result of the self-test is indicated by visible and audible indicators on the device.
- Visual prompts for placement of the electrode pads for adults and children.
Fully charged battery typically provides 60 shocks at 200J or 6 hours of battery use.
- Stores 90 minutes of ECG (full disclosure) and event/incident recording.
- Accidental switch off - If the HeartSine AED is switched off during shock advisory, a warning prompt is heard, and a confirmation button press is required to proceed to turn off the AED.
- ECG analysis performed on both adults and children.
- IP56 rating.
- USB port for data transfer.
- Please note: The CPR advisor is intended for use on adults patients only. If a Pediatric-pak is used, the CPR advisor function is disabled. In this case, the rescuer is prompted to begin CPR in time with the metronome but receives no CPR advisor feedback.
- HeartSine Samaritan PAD 500P semi automatic defibrillator
- Carry case
- 8 years standard warranty for defibrillator
- Operating instructions
- Adult pak - battery and electrode pads