Mediana HeartOn A15 Semi Automatic Defibrillator and Bracket Package | British Heart Foundation
Mediana HeartOn A15 Semi Automatic Defibrillator and Hook Package
Special Price £905.00 £1,086.00 Incl. Vat Regular Price £931.67 £1,118.00 Incl. Vat
|10 year estimate running cost
|£689.95 inc vat
|(H) 29.4cm (W) 24cm (D) 9.5cm
|Device IP rating
|IP54 - Dust & splash protection
|Biphasic truncated exponential
|Weekly self-tests, Monthly self-tests, Battery level indicator , Pad condition checks
|Child mode switch
|Defibrillator storage material
|Carry case, Defibrillator poster, First response kit, Electrode pads, Battery, Wall hook
|Up to 2 years
|Number of shocks
|Estimated battery life
|Electrode pads age rating
|1-8 year-old, 8+ year-old
Ensure your community is protected against sudden cardiac arrest with the Mediana HeartOn A15 Semi Automatic Defibrillator and Bracket Package. This package includes the A15 Semi-Automatic defibrillator suitable both adults and children, internal wall hook to locate in a central location, AED prep kit and a Defibrillator Poster.
About the Mediana HeartOn A15 Defibrillator
Designed for use on adults and children without the need to change the pads or insert a key, the easy-to-use Mediana HeartOn A15 defibrillator is suitable untrained responders. The unit is supplied with a protective outer cover, which when opened by the easy sliding switch, automatically turns on.
Why the HeartOn A15?
Featuring user-paced, friendly instructions with the defibrillator pads are already connected and ready to use. LED indicator lights flash with the corresponding voice prompts and visual icons clarify the necessary actions. The adult/child mode switch allows the correct setting without changing the pads, saving valuable time in an emergency and is suitable for all schools, clubs and groups
HeartOn A15 features
- Semi-Automatic - The user is clearly instructed to deliver the shock at the press of a flashing button should it be needed
- Rigorous self-testing, from power on and battery insertion tests to weekly and monthly tests
- Suitable to use on both adult and paediatric with one set of pre-connected pads and a simple flick of a switch from adult to child mode
- Visual icons and LED indicator lights flash with corresponding voice prompts
- Status indicators - user status, battery status and temperature range status
- Estimated battery life up to 5-years on standby
- Defibrillator pads: up to 2 years shelf life if not used in an emergency
- 5 year warranty on the unit
This bundle includes
- Mediana HeartOn A15 Semi-Automatic Defibrillator - Retail price £1,074.00 inc. VAT
- Mediana Universal Internal Defibrillator Wall Hook- Retail price £25.00 inc. VAT
- Reliance Medical AED Prep Kit - Retail price £15.00 inc. VAT
- Defibrillator Poster - Retail price £4.00 inc. VAT
- A15 Defibrillator soft carry case
Need a little more help?
Creating a nation of life savers
Defibrillators save lives. For the 30,000 people who have out-of-hospital cardiac arrests ever year, quickly receiving CPR and an electric shock from a defibrillator gives them the best chance of survival. If a defibrillator is used within four minutes it can increase the person’s chances of survival by three quarters. This is why getting defibrillators into workplaces, communities and public spaces is so important.
You can help to make the UK a country where more people survive cardiac arrest by learning CPR and getting a defibrillator for your local community or workplace.
Write Your Own Review