Philips HeartStart FRx Semi Automatic Defibrillator and Locked External Cabinet Package with Infant Key | British Heart Foundation
Philips HeartStart FRx Semi Automatic Defibrillator and Locked External Cabinet Package with Infant Key
This package includes
1 set of Smart Pads II Dual Adult/Child Electrode Pads - 1 year minimum pad life
Save over £230 inc. VAT on Philips FRx defibrillator packages.
Offer ends 29th February 2024. Whilst stocks last.
First set of replacement pads free of charge.
Coupon code sent to you within 30 days.
Need a little help? Get in touch.
*Saving includes VAT.
|10 year estimate running cost
|£688.80 inc vat
|(H) 18cm (W) 22cm (D) 6cm
|Device IP rating
|IP55 - Dust & water jet protection
|Biphasic truncated exponential
|‘Ready to use’ status indicator , Daily self-tests, Weekly self-tests, Monthly self-tests, Battery level indicator , Pad condition checks, Pad expiry indicator
|CPR pressure feedback, Voice guidance, Adaptive voice instruction
|Child mode via infant key
|Defibrillator storage security
|Defibrillator storage material
|Carry case, Defibrillator poster, First response kit, Electrode pads, Battery, External cabinet, Infant key
|Up to 1 year
|Number of shocks
|Estimated battery life
|Electrode pads age rating
|8+ year-old, 0-year-old + (with Infant key)
|Connectivity and data storage
|Stores the first critical 15 minutes of ECG and the entire incident’s events and analysis decisions
|0°C to 50°C
|0°C to 50°C
Ensure your community is protected against sudden cardiac arrest with the Philips HeartStart FRx Semi Automatic Defibrillator and Locked External Cabinet Package. This package includes the HeartStart FRx Semi-Automatic defibrillator suitable both adults and children with the infant key included, lockable external cabinet to locate in a central location, AED prep kit and a defibrillator poster.
About the Philips HeartStart FRx Defibrillator
The FRx provides real-time guidance through simple, step-by-step voice commands and CPR coaching. At the heart of the FRx's design is simplicity which allows both trained and untrained responders to use the device during an emergency whilst feeling confident in the treatment they're delivering. Rugged, lightweight and reliable, it can withstand rough handling and extreme temperatures. When every minute counts, Philips HeartStart FRx is the partner by your side.
Why the HeartStart FRx?
The FRx guides the responder with clear and adaptive voice instructions. The intelligent sensors detect at what step the responder is and adapts seamlessly to the responder’s level of expertise, empowering even the most inexperienced responders during a rescue. Pre-connected SMART Pads II can be used for both adults and children and its extensive self-test routines and loud warnings make sure you can trust that the Philips FRx is always ready-to-go if needed.
HeartStart FRx features
- Robust one-piece design
- SMART Pads II - Dual adult/child Electrode Pads - Includes Infant Key (When treating an infant or child, simply insert the infant/child key and the FRx adjusts instructions and therapy)
- Adaptive voice instruction
- CPR coaching
- Performs more than 85 self-tests monthly, weekly and daily (including the proper functioning of the electrode pads).
- Battery level indicator
- Pads level indicator
- Operational status indicator
- Artifact detection allows accurate ECG analysis even in the presence of most pacemaker artifact and nearby electrical noise sources
- Wireless Data Transfer provides easy data access on your PC via Event Review software
- HeartStart FRx stores the first critical 15 minutes of ECG and the entire incident’s events and analysis decisions
- Arrives virtually ready to rescue
- IP55 rating
- Please note: The SMART Pads II come with a 1 year minimum pad life.
This package includes
- Philips HeartStart FRx Defibrillator - Retail price £1,254.00 inc. VAT
- DefibSafe 2 Locked External Cabinet - Retail price £589.99 inc. VAT
- Philips HeartStart FRx Infant/Child Key - Retail price £106.80 inc. VAT
- AED Prep Kit - Retail price £15.00 inc. VAT
- Defibrillator Poster - Retail price £4.00 inc. VAT
- Carry Case
Need a little more help?
Creating a nation of life savers
Defibrillators save lives. For the 30,000 people who have out-of-hospital cardiac arrests ever year, quickly receiving CPR and an electric shock from a defibrillator gives them the best chance of survival. If a defibrillator is used within four minutes it can increase the person’s chances of survival by three quarters. This is why getting defibrillators into workplaces, communities and public spaces is so important.
You can help to make the UK a country where more people survive cardiac arrest by learning CPR and getting a defibrillator for your local community or workplace.