Philips HeartStart HS1 Semi Automatic Defibrillator and Locked External Cabinet Package | British Heart Foundation
Philips HeartStart HS1 semi automatic defibrillator and locked external cabinet package
|10 year estimate running cost
|£712.80 inc vat
|(H) 18cm (W) 22cm (D) 6cm
|Device IP rating
|IP21 - Rain protection
|Truncated exponential biphasic
|‘Ready to use’ status indicator , Daily self-tests, Weekly self-tests, Monthly self-tests
|CPR pressure feedback, Voice guidance, Adaptive voice instruction
|Additional paediatric pads available
|Defibrillator storage security
|Defibrillator storage material
|Carry case, Defibrillator poster, First response kit, Electrode pads, Battery, External cabinet
|Up to 2 years
|Number of shocks
|Estimated battery life
|Electrode pads age rating
Ensure your community is rescue ready against sudden cardiac arrest with the Philips HeartStart HS1 Semi Automatic Defibrillator and External Cabinet Package. This package includes the HeartStart HS1 Semi-automatic Defibrillator suitable for both adults and children (paediatric pads sold separately), DefibSafe2 heated lockable cabinet to protect the public accessible defibrillator, AED prep kit and a Defibrillator poster.
About the Philips HeartStart HS1 Defibrillator
The HS1 is designed to be the easiest to set up and use, and the most reliable defibrillator available. The HS1 defibrillator acts as your personal coach to guide you through the process of treating a victim of suspected sudden cardiac arrest. The HS1 AED provides real-time guidance through simple, step-by-step voice commands and CPR coaching.
Why the HeartStart HS1?
The HS1 includes features to help guide the treatment of sudden cardiac arrest with easy setup, clear voice commands and a real time metronome for performing CPR. The HS1 has adaptive instructions and intelligent sensors keep you on track to automatically deliver the right therapy, helping give you the confidence to lead the way to save a life. With voice prompts to guide you through a simple step-by-step process and intelligent sensors automatically deliver the right therapy so you can be assured when the moment comes, you will have a partner by your side.
HeartStart HS1 features
- Robust one-piece design
- SMART Analysis assesses the victim’s heart rhythm and is designed to only deliver therapy if needed
- Can be used on children 1-8 year old with optional paediatric pads
- Automatically adjusts to a lower energy level for infants and children when the infant/child SMART pads cartridge is installed
- Performs more than 85 self-tests monthly, weekly and daily (including the proper functioning of the electrode pads).
- Defibrillator status indicator
- CPR coaching
- SMART Biphasic high current with low energy maximizes shock effectiveness
- Arrives virtually ready to rescue
- IP21 rating
This package includes
- Philips HeartStart HS1 Semi Automatic Defibrillator - Retail price £1,080.00 inc. VAT
- DefibSafe 2 Lockable External Defibrillator Cabinet - Retail price £589.99 inc. VAT
- Reliance Medical AED Prep Kit - Retail price £15.00 inc. VAT
- Defibrillator Poster - Retail price £4.00 inc. VAT
- Slim Carry Case
Need a little more help?
Creating a nation of life savers
Defibrillators save lives. For the 30,000 people who have out-of-hospital cardiac arrests ever year, quickly receiving CPR and an electric shock from a defibrillator gives them the best chance of survival. If a defibrillator is used within four minutes it can increase the person’s chances of survival by three quarters. This is why getting defibrillators into workplaces, communities and public spaces is so important.
You can help to make the UK a country where more people survive cardiac arrest by learning CPR and getting a defibrillator for your local community or workplace.