By getting a defibrillator, you’re making your workplace or community safer.
When you get your defibrillator from British Heart Foundation, you know that you can trust the information we provide. You’ll also help to support our lifesaving research.
You can contact our defibrillator specialists who will help you to choose a defibrillator that's right for you. They’re available by phone, email or online chat from 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
Email: [email protected]
Tel: 0300 330 3322 (option 6)
Our experts can help you with:
- deciding which defibrillator to get
- figuring out how many defibrillators you need
- deciding where to keep your defibrillator
- doing a risk assessment for your organisation.
- For bulk orders, we can supply a quote for costs and lead times.
We’ll also help you:
- communicate the benefits of buying a defibrillator to your staff and the wider community
- get registered on The Circuit, the national defibrillator network.
- train your team in CPR and defibrillator training using our free digital training tool, RevivR.
A dedicated defibrillator shop
Our dedicated defibrillator shop sells an extensive range of defibrillators.
For small volumes, you can buy direct and expect delivery from us within 3 to 5 days.
You can filter your search by:
- fully or semi-automatic
Information that can be trusted
We want to achieve better heart and circulatory health for everyone.
This is why we produce high-quality health information. Our accurate and clear information helps people make the best decisions about their health and get the support they need.
Support our lifesaving research
Every year, we fund up to £100 million in new research into heart and circulatory diseases.
Buying a defibrillator from British Heart Foundation also means you’re supporting us as a charity, contributing to our lifesaving research.