Zoll AED 3 Semi Automatic Defibrillator and Locked External Cabinet Package | British Heart Foundation
Zoll AED 3 Semi Automatic Defibrillator and Locked External Cabinet Package
This package includes
AED Prep Kit included with electrode pads
Need a little help? Get in touch.
Save over £85 inc. VAT with this Zoll Defibrillator Package.
*Saving includes VAT vs retail price of individual components.
|10 year estimate running cost
|£792 inc vat
|(H) 12.7 cm (W) 23.6 cm (D) 24.7cm
|Device IP rating
|IP55 - Dust & water jet protection
|Wi-Fi remote status checks (subscription required), ‘Ready to use’ status indicator , Daily self-tests, Battery level indicator , Pad condition checks, Pad expiry indicator
|CPR pressure feedback, Voice guidance, Video guidance
|Child mode switch
|Defibrillator storage security
|Defibrillator storage material
|Defibrillator poster, First response kit, Electrode pads, Battery, External cabinet
|Up to 5 years
|Number of shocks
|Estimated battery life
|Electrode pads age rating
|1-8 year-old, 8+ year-old
Ensure your community is protected against sudden cardiac arrest with the Zoll AED 3 Semi Automatic Defibrillator and External Locked Cabinet Package. This package includes the AED 3 Semi Automatic Defibrillator suitable both adults and children with the child mode switch, Locked External Cabinet to locate in a central location, AED prep kit and a defibrillator poster.
About the Zoll AED 3 Semi Automatic Defibrillator
The AED 3 Semi Automatic analyses the patient’s heart to decide when a shock should be delivered and notifies the person giving CPR to push the button to deliver the shock. This makes the AED 3 semi-automatic defibrillator particularly good for workplaces and community locations where people have first aide training and have the confidence to use a semi-automatic defibrillator.
Why the AED 3 Semi Automatic?
The AED 3 semi-automatic defibrillator is one of the most innovative and easy to use defibrillators available. It has full colour display screen providing essential CPR information and feedback, universal electrode pads for any age.
AED 3 Semi Automatic features
- Enhanced Real CPR™ Help, a full-colour display screen with visual and audio instructions, CPR cycle timer, and CPR compression depth feedback to help responders deliver the best CPR.
- RapidShock Analysis™, the industry’s shortest rhythm analysis enabling faster shock delivery.
- CPR Uni-padz™ electrodes, single set of pads can be used on both adults and children. Prep kit included
- WiFi connectivity, can automatically report readiness to an online AED management programme.
- 5-year shelf life for pads and batteries, making the defibrillator ready for longer and reducing the lifetime cost.
- Status indicator, shows if the AED 3 is ready to respond to a cardiac emergency.
- USB port, transfer cardiac episode data with ease.
This package includes
Need a little more help?
Creating a nation of life savers
Defibrillators save lives. For the 30,000 people who have out-of-hospital cardiac arrests ever year, quickly receiving CPR and an electric shock from a defibrillator gives them the best chance of survival. If a defibrillator is used within four minutes it can increase the person’s chances of survival by three quarters. This is why getting defibrillators into workplaces, communities and public spaces is so important.
You can help to make the UK a country where more people survive cardiac arrest by learning CPR and getting a defibrillator for your local community or workplace.